Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Movin' Back into the Dorm

Hey everyone! 
Phil here. I'm just writing a quick note because I haven't been able to the past week. I just moved into my dorm here in McCarthy at Loyola Marymou
nt University. The school year looks like its going to be pretty busy. But I'm hoping that I'll be able to find some spare time to write some blogs and do some BT Podcasts. 
So as a normal college student, I enjoy my free time spent in
 the confines of my dorm room. So to make my time spent there more special, I love to decorate it with posters, bobbleheads, and miscellaneous items. Along with my Star Wars, Orangina, Jaws, Ben Harper, and Bob Dylan posters, I actually made a poster out of a picture that my friend Joey Mota took.

Joey, the son of Angel announcer, Jose Mota, and grandson 
of baseball great Manny Mota entered this photography contest and whoever wins gets a new camera. Here is the photo:


Yep, a pretty sweet picture of K-Rod with his domineering walk into the stadium. Good Job Joey! You have been a good friend for the past few years that I've known you!

Aside from that, life is good. More baseball analysis on its way!

Phil

No comments: